Happy 2009 !!!!

今天是元旦。。就想呆在家。。听听音乐 blog blog 一下下。。

在这里they don't really celebrate New Year as well, 大家比较注重春节。。so I just stay at home and watch countdowns..shit but no Taiwanese programs...

So this year..i think it is quite ok lah, at least get to base in Beijing, consider that a major change (since didn't get married)...haha so in 2009, what should my new year resolution be? 其实还蛮想不做工。。。哈哈。。我有想 nuah 了。。真不适合做工。。哈哈。。懒惰虫

真羡慕有钱人在家看电视。。。sigh I also want this kind of lifestyle.. (I should be damn about thinking of this for new year...好像没憧憬似的)

Friday would be off for me but I have to work on Sunday to compensate that (according to Chinese State Council)...谁想sunday上班啊 ??? Such a weird arrangement..

Oh yeah before I forget..I had a fall this week..nothing seriously but 四脚朝天。。damn embarrassing and there were a few female colleagues behind me...丢尽了脸。。。so old already still fall until like that. Because of that stupid puddle of water that turned to ice, I stepped on it and blah...Fall...要树立淑女的形象可能破灭了。。。

有同事邀我去爬长城。。。这次是野长城。。(嗯。。我以为司马台就是野长城。。但是不是也)。。那个口叫缄口 (jian4 kou3) 。。听说还比司马台难。。哈哈我想better give up lah..Dun think can tahan...anyway 2 great wall climbs is enough for 1 month..

Hmm...where should I go for new year..must start planning soon cos it is a 1 wk break...

Oh..so happy 2009..听说是旺猴年。。哈哈 I am in luck !!! Things would be better...yeah must dispel my moodiness in 2008 and go travelling, see new things !!! oh birthday is coming soon as well !!! I just love December and January !

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Still deciding ......


My Photos

Blog Archive