First cooking experience - I Passed

And I think I passed with flying colours ! Give myself 8.5 / 10

Ok ok, the food I cooked
- Main course - 冬粉 with mushroom, egg toufu, carrot and pork
- Dessert - Green book soup (thick)

Haha both are idiot proof lah, I just gathered those ingredients and put in the pot. So 为什么那么高分? - Well, I think the taste is there..tasty, tasty and it is my first time experience...!!

The carrots were soft and the green bean soup got green bean taste (I thought I added too much water) which I added red sugar cos no panda leaves...It was quite hard cos the water keep spilling and the cooking time is 1 hour... Next time I shall add ginko nuts and barley.

So this was my lunch cum dinner tonight. It is so hard to cook for 1 person.

Haha so happy, so I can cook !!!

Anyway, if anyone got noob receipes and tips let me know huh....must slowly build up cooking skills.



幸福冬粉


痛苦的等待


Tata - 成功的绿豆汤 !


posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Still deciding ......


My Photos

Blog Archive