Busy start to the new Ox Year
Dunno why, but time seems to pass swiftly. Don't think I have rested enough during the 1 week break in CNY and it is time to start work again.
Anyway, it is a big fat lie on the 1 week golden week. In actual fact, it is only 3 public national holidays only cos I have to go back to office to work on 1 Saturday and 1 Sunday. So it compensated like a Thursday and a Friday. So there you go, 1 wk ! Then again, it is China and most people work 7 days a week earning pathetic 500 RMB per month. If I have a religion, I would say God Bless Me and my fat ass. I should be contended with my life now.
Sigh 28岁。。why does time pass so fast ? 当我还在18的时候,I don't think I would hit 28 so fast so everything is still lalilalilor...happy go lucky. Now, every word you say carries weight. Well, can you still complain as much as you like or you are supposed to 沉得住气?I am scared of hearing something like 事业有成,婚姻美满 those kind of words that symbolise your age and status. Haha, what have I accomplished so far? Cest La Vie seems like too kiddish now? Well I don't know. Is that why they coined a word 返老玩童。。
Am easily getting tired nowadays despite sleeping 8 hours daily. I always attribute it to age and health. (haha a few days later, I know it is pms. Back aches before 大姨妈comes symptons only started last year, so still adjusting to). My mom bought me 林芝冬丛夏草capsules to boost my vitality.
During the last few weeks, went to my colleagues house to celebrate CNY. 吃吃,喝喝,睡睡..然后就胖了..小沈阳is the hot topic nowadays. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JgQxNgx25g
There are 3 parts in the you tube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eox67qdTe24The last part is the funny one cos 小沈阳can sing !Haha..Because of the 春年晚会, his身价暴涨 I think around 500RMB per show to 30K RMB. Lucky chap.
My birthday, haha I got a Hello Kitty Birthday Cake ! So sweet of my colleagues..and it is from BreadTalk!! Singapore Singapore
And when I go to my colleagues house for dinner, I got a dumpling with peanut (replacing coin cos it is not hygenic) inside. Haha! Lucky lucky year !
One thing I missed most is Lou Hei and Steamboat and Pineapple Tart...They don't have that in Beijing. I saw my friend's blog and saw that she made her own pineapple tarts. Doesn't look delicious and seems a lot of effort but nevertheless, she still tasted pineapple tarts ! Forgot to ask my colleagues to bring that to me. Oh yeah and 肉干!! My 美珍香 !!!Quick who is coming !
And of course, my first skiing experience and seeing firecrackers should be able to compensate that in a way. Haha...It is damn fun ! I prefer skiing then water skiing ! And I do enjoy the tumbling down the slope as well!! And screaming your lungs out! I am going for a round 2 later...should try to master the S shape move. They say that helps to slow down the speed on a high slope. I prayed that I have enuff courage for that !
Hmm...CNY is ending soon. Coming monday and they eat 元宵on that day. It is slightly different from 汤圆cos 汤圆is you must roll with your hands but 元宵is you must roll with those big sieve. Haven tried that but my colleague gave me a pack to try already.
Ok, hungry now, going for lunch and mj soon haha...wish me luck !
0 comments:
Post a Comment