Crazy blog / Moving on
Learning new things (China tax, transfer pricing, etc), adapting to new culture, making new friends, visiting new places. The surrounding and external factors have change but I thought I am still the same old me, here for just a different life experience.
Anyway, I do enjoy staying alone, watching TV. Perhaps it is those 妙手仁心 hong kong drama serials that were entrenched in my younger days. I thought it pretty cool to be able to live in a apartment by yourself and do yoga (no I do not), drink wine, listening to new age, etc. Some quiet time to think and ponder.
Nothing dramatic since I am (sometimes) engrossed in work and oh well, I have been here for 1/2 year. Seems like 2 years is going to end soon and 30 is coming soon. A super irritating, nagging thought at the back of my mind.
Has the time come for me to move on? Or has it already subconsciously began when I came over to Beijing. A different stage of my life. Thanks SH for the msg. Well marriage is not on my plate now, I just want to indulge in this special phase. Earning my own keep, taking care of myself. Going places I like, answering to myself only. Nowadays, a well treaded path would seem repulsive (like setting up a family by when, taking kids to school...)
Seriously, I am not sure if I am good at taking care of other people eg kids/husband. Superficially yes like treating, buying gifts but any deeper than that, it takes more than kind thoughts. Is that why they say it is better to be loved than the one loving? Currently I feel like being selfish. I prefer the taking part. So alone and enjoying it perhaps is the best option.
Wondering what gibberish I am writing. Haha don't think it makes any sense so that's why I always like to read SH blog. Interesting places, events and thoughts that makes you go ohh....Really ah (even though it is usually on her singlehood and singlehood)..Sometimes reading words sapped in more than listening. 我的世界,我的选择,由我来背负。因为只有我懂。 Damn characteristic. 文笔好的人就是不一样。
Gosh, I think I am going to die young, cos I have not once thought of what my life would be like when I am 40. I am getting paranoid about age nowadays. Perhaps Sex and The City / Friends really do reflect reality, one way or another. I used to think Phoebe is some crazy girl with cranky thoughts but indeed, I was not that stage back then. Now perhaps I can slightly relate...
0 comments:
Post a Comment