2 weeks in Shanghai
It is really a mini Singapore there. I could just fly there and then experience a SG life.... Party, shopping, chilling out with frens...
And it is much cheaper too !
Kiddos to Martin and Peggy for being such good hosts... I have such enjoyable time especially seeing a striptease show for the first time in my life ! What crazy bunch of soccer mates and sporting gf to come up with such a "public" idea haha...
Shopping in Shanghai is so fun for me...I don't really have to worry about being petite. Shanghainese gers are naturally smaller size. Southern geography...So anyway...think I have spend most of my bonus.... Pok Gai liao...And going to buy air tickets back to Sg to attend frens wedding. This must be an Aquarian year. SQ has a special promotion for PEK-SIN-PEK @ RMB1,980K (inclusive of taxes) during the time of June. Smack on my 1 week break back to Singapore!!! How coincidental can that be ! Lucky, lucky, I must be a lucky ger (Singing to the tune of Money, money, money, it's a rich man's world)
Looking forward to the month of June as well.. with 1 wk holiday-ing to travel and flying back to Shanghai again for training and hoping to get to Xi-An with another new found fren.. Finally time to explore China..It's going to be close to a year so better not waste any more time.. Perhaps priority should shift to travelling instead of work ! Yeah yeah..
Seriously, Shanghai must have done me good..Makes me feel energised again.. Not trying to say Beijing is sub-standard but with the long months of winter... I kind of hibernate haha..And the flower season was short because I went to Shanghai slightly after... Anyway there is no flowers in Shanghai..So give and take here and there....Hmm...what shall I do over the weekend ?
These past 2 weeks were buzzing with activity...Bidding farewell to Mag, counselling for frens, party-ing, went to 西塘...working...and shopping...Haha...
0 comments:
Post a Comment