Photography

Sometimes the shots look good on the 2.5 LCD screen but when it appears on comp/flickr...disappointing results. Either it is blurry or seems dark. Talking about that, you have to take care of your camera in desert cos the fine sand could get into the gadget and scratch your screen or spoil your camera. 2 of the students kana...the Canon lens cannot get out. My camera could hear the ka-cha-ka-cha sound initially but managed to shake out most of it. Thank goodness. But I still think I need to bring for servicing in case I scratch the Leica lens. My precious cameral. But in China, safe or not ???

It is always a joy to take photographs but less of myself nowadays, more of scenery. I wonder is it the age thing or is it the companion thing. But still I shall still take more pics of myself so that I know how I look like when I am 28 ! And yucks, I honestly think that I look like 18 yr old looking at my 南京 photos. Smiling so goofy and showing my chipmunk tooth. And obviously the V-sign. China people are good. They know their best profile and have postures that I could never imitate. 扬长避短. 米. Mine is still the limited few.

Coming to China has some cons. First, my ang moh. It has deproved..not by leaps and bounds but worse enough to realise that the vocab is limited. For the word "renew", I have to say a few sentences before my manager say "what you mean is renew is it?" Yes, I know Chinese is 续约. Or the micro-processer in my brain has to be upgraded as well. More tonics for me. Haha, my Auntie 8 is so thoughtful to buy me 3 boxes of chicken essence with cordyceps to bring over to Beijing. Luckily, I managed to bring it unscathed in the tow luggage.

Ok, time to catch my beauty sleep again. Hopefully I would blog soon....

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Still deciding ......


My Photos

Blog Archive