Cabbage stew


Cooking at home again and trying my hands on stew. When i was at 霍霍家during CNY, her mom gave me some potato noodles for stewing..So taking whatever ingredients I have in the fridge (like mushrooms ah,虾米,potato) I put in the pot and hoping for the best..

Well, this is not the final product because in the end, I decided to be lazy and put my marinated pork in the stew as well. Originally was thinking of stir-frying but what the heck, so troublesome. 全部在一个锅不就好??? haha Lazy meal...not as stewy and tasty as I would like..Haha but ok lah (肉圆from 霍霍mummy is still as tasty).. Tomorrow shall drink 冬瓜汤?? Arggh..but no 排骨。。。

Ok, here's another photo of pork chop I cooked previously...

posted under |

1 comments:

* Princess Juice * said...

wah this pork chop looks yummy! think when u come back i must learn cooking from you. heehee..

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Still deciding ......


My Photos

Blog Archive