Why Me Syndrome

I guess everyone has their unlucky days once in a while...So at the every instant, I would proclaim silently in my mind.. "WHY ME!"

These kind of situations happens like:

Work
- Assigned to shitty tasks
- Kana scolded by boss because of someone mistakes, cannot shoot back

Life
- Cannot recall..but usually would be those kind of roll-eye ball expressions

Love
- Err..pretty good so far except for that "when am I getting married" stagnancy..(heck don't really think about it nowadays)

Why did I suddenly write about this. Well, I went ice-skating last week. Minding my very own business (considering I buay zai).So when I was skating the last round with the exit a mere few steps away - Come on, someone actually jam braked in front of me, landing on her bum. Well, she is well prepared for the fall but me being the 菜鸟 had to fall as well and worst thing, I cannot fall on her. Cos I afraid my blades would cut on her (I constantly have that kind of fear during ice-skating). So being a stupid idiot (aka kind hearted soul), I fell split second on my knee, suffering one big baluku..In the end, I think I hurt myself more than the ger. The baluku is the size of my knee cap (no kidding), never have that kind of that huge bruise before... Xian.. Why me ??

Some people call it lament and but it is usually these kind of things that would set my mood for the day and that is SUAY.

Oh yeah, I would be going for Sarah Brightman's concert ! Alone I guess but no way am I going to miss the chance because I am going there by myself. Who knows I may meet someone there.. (ops..haha). Looking forward to that on March 22.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Still deciding ......


My Photos

Blog Archive