Yupee..new gadget...
Always excited to have new things....This time round bought myself a netbook...
Samsung one (light blue colour - N310)..Happy bird...now happily typing away.
Just got a hardshell bag to go along with it and its FOC. The cashier auntie didn't scanned the barcode now. Being the usual cheapskate, I kept silent (though a little guilty about dishonesty).
The screen's a bit dirty now, better go buy a screen protector quickly. It is sometimes quite frustrating that when you don't need the things, you see it around quite often. When you want it, you have to literally have to hunt it down.
Well, I still regret not getting Windows Starter 7 Starter Kit in the netbook though. Cost additional $200 bucks and Samsung is already on the premium side cos of its long battery life. I always like to use visually pleasing applications. XP is a bit boring for me now. So I was downloading wallpapers, etc during the first few days. Now I have a Christmas wallpaper...haha in a festive mood already.
Back in Singapore for quite a while, till 15th Jan next month. And CNY is on Valentine's day. Must go and see my horoscope for next year. Don't know whether there will be big things in store for me...haha...always stay upbeat !
Yeah !
0 comments:
Post a Comment